- Flask backend provides API to Backbone.js from a JSON file of flight information
- Client-side form validations with Parsley.js
- Marionette managed composite views and events
- Technologies: Flask, Flask-Assets, Backbone.js, Marionette, Foundation, Parsely, Syphon, Momentjs, JST templates, Jinja2, HTML, CSS
- Create polls, vote, and view responses summary.
- Heroku hosted Backbone.js application consuming RESTful Rails API
- Custom user authentication system with hashed passwords, session token and guest login
- Infinite scroll appends next page's Backbone collection on scroll off event
- Extends Backbone's model parsing to include relations
- Custom Backbone ...
Page 1 / 1