- Flask backend provides API to Backbone.js from a JSON file of flight information
- Client-side form validations with Parsley.js
- Marionette managed composite views and events
- Technologies: Flask, Flask-Assets, Backbone.js, Marionette, Foundation, Parsely, Syphon, Momentjs, JST templates, Jinja2, HTML, CSS
In a Python dictionary, one way to return the value for a specific key is a_dictionary[key]. Another way is to use the get method: a_dictionary.get(key). The difference is when the key is not in the dictionary. The bracket method returns an error, but the get method is ...read more
Bcrypt is an algorithm for hashing passwords that can be implemented in many programming languages. When a user signs up or logs in, the password they entered is sent to the server. SSL should be used for this stage, but that is separate from bcrypt. Bcrypt's job is to ...read more
- Create polls, vote, and view responses summary.
- Heroku hosted Backbone.js application consuming RESTful Rails API
- Custom user authentication system with hashed passwords, session token and guest login
- Infinite scroll appends next page's Backbone collection on scroll off event
- Extends Backbone's model parsing to include relations
- Custom Backbone ...
Disclaimer: This book does not have any python examples. But even before I began dabbling in C, I believe this book made me a better programmer. I recommend this book for the intermediate programmer who knows how to code, but may not be very good at coding with others. Someone ...read more
Page 1 / 3 »